Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas in Southern California


So, not to rub it in to all of you stuck in snow storms, but we had a beautiful day here in Southern California. Although it is not always possible, we did manage to eat our Xmas dinner outside on the patio.




I prepared the turkey on the rotisserie, and prepped all the other typical fixings.


You can see, by the status of Cassie the dog, the meal was very successful.

Oh dear... greater action was needed. So after dinner, my sons and I took the dogs out for a walk.

Here is Cassie... my baby, wearing her Xmas bandanna.


Here you can see the views in the area.


1 comment:

Kathi said...

I lived in Southern California for a while. I must admit that as a Virginia girl, I missed the seasons and things like snow! It was nice having a white Christmas this year!
Glad you had a nice one!