Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Latest Fashion Accessory... a Python "Boa"

So, here it is... one of my 'fashion finds' from my travels to Vietnam. Travel with OAT provides lots of adventures, and here I am trying on a new accessory. Here is my Python "Boa". What is a boa? It is a long fashion scarf, generally made of fur or similar. What is a python? Well, it is a snake, found in the Mekong Delta of Vietnam.


btw.. the lump you see on the left side of the snake, was his snack, a duck. Supposedly, the snake can eat it whole, and digest it for the next two week period.

3 comments:

Ernest Dow said...

Reminded me of a song we used to do with the kids, based on the poem by S Silverstein. Here's a Johnny Cash rendition...
http://youtu.be/X1CNzOR80TA

Susan Lazear said...

Ernie... that is quite a song! I can't say that I've heard it before.

Makes me laugh.

Susan

Fashion Design Course said...

Becoming a developer is a innovative voyage in discovering the past or present student's preferences. Designs and trends come and go and then come around again. Consider working at a position that does modifications or developing to develop up regular sewing abilities. By taking all of these aspects into account, any pupil seeking style can find their position in the design world

how to do fashion design course online