Friday, November 13, 2009

Mood Fabrics and Project Runway


How many of you are watching Project Runway? I must admit that this is the first season where I have watched every show. Thank you to my cable box, for allowing me to record things.

We San Diegans, are fortunate to have Gordana Gehlhausen in our back yard. She has opened a boutique in downtown San Diego, and here you can see her (with me) at an event in her store.
Here is the link to her site www.shopgoga.com

Last weekend, when I was visiting my past students in New York, Genevieve and I made a stop at Mood Fabrics. How fun! Below you can see some shots of Mood. ...
And yes, I did purchase a few pieces of fabric.






3 comments:

Kathi said...

Wow, I can't even imagine being in the room with all of that fabric! I think I would need a BIG fabric budget for that!!!!!! I don't think I would be able to control myself!!!!

WoolWorks said...

I follow every Project Runway, Project Runway Canada and Project Catwalk (UK). Love the shots of Designer Fabric Outlet on Queen. Wanna visit Mood when I head to NYC in a few weeks!
When I'm putting my knitwear together in my studio and watching the participants, it makes me grateful I'm doing this on my own, my own way!!

Susan Lazear said...

OK... so when I come to Toronto next, we will have to go to the Fabric area together, yes?

Susan