Friday, May 29, 2009

Back in Action

It’s been a long time since I’ve blogged. The last few months of our Spring Semester at Mesa College are consumed with the production of our year-end fashion show. This occurred on May 15th, and is immediately followed by final exam week, massive grading, and whoosh… it is over. I become a free woman, ready to re-focus on Cochenille development.

So, I’m back in blog action. The summer is here, and I’m already in retreat, working on new products or updating past software. I am doing this currently in Verona, Italy. My many United miles of past, allow me to continue to travel “free” to parts of the world. Combining that with a wonderful relationship with an Italian family that has taken me into their realm, I am able to afford luxuries such as staying abroad, working on projects, and living the life as a local (sort of). My Italian is rusty and basic, but I continue to study.

So, prepare to be caught up via this blog, on various fashion and design things of past, and to be introduced to what I am seeing and learning fashion-wise here in Italy currently!

No comments: